Tuesday, August 29, 2006

You know...

Since my last day of work on friday it has become Insta-Fall. It has been cold and damp and rainy and cloudy and not at all like August but more like february without being tooo cold.

I am trying to get my schedule set in my mind for next semester whcih begins next Tuesday.

I'm very nervous about all this.

On the plus side I met some INsane couple with a clothing business who need a site so I'll have some extra cash soon- which i will put towards a computer or a mattress.

Also I am eating alot of sugar cereal which I bought in bulk at Costco over the weekend. It is a Kellogs trifecta of Fruit loops, Corn Pops and Apple Jacks...hese are all among my top choices fro sugar c ereal and I am enjoying it immensly. Its about time for a nother bowl- with skim milk, of course.

1 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a bowl for me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home