Thursday, August 10, 2006

New year- new postings

So it's been a full year since I've been here- how time smacks a person around is crazy rude.

My first year of grad school was pretty miserable, but I think I'm getting the hang of it...I have to come up with a thesis project to work on for the next year of my schooling...horrifiying? Yes. Worth it? Prolly not. Sucker for stress and dissapointment? Oh my, yes.

So I've made up for it by having a wicked awesome summer- yeah, for real....

I went to California where I surfed and mountain biked (not fun) and drank wine. I went to rock camp and was in a band for three days. I surfed again.

I go to the Y -EVERY DAY after work...oh yes..I'm not losing lbs., but the ass has shrunk and the legs are tight...now thats Sweet!

General goodness...with a hint of anxiety over what kinds of artistic endeavours I'm not producing as the end of my twenties zooms forward...I can't wait to be 30+ but I just have certain expectations of where I want o be by then..doesnt everyone? especially in NYC where there is so damn much to compare yourself to..ah well...I'm trying to be cool...healthy...not like that....

good things today:

giant puppets!

great rates! seriously- I'm, trying to become as knowledgable as possible about financial shit- too many people get effed by not taking care of themselves correctly...it's true!

That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home