Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Lame, whiny Blogger

I'm trying desperatley to hook myself up with a neeew MacPro book, but damn is that shit xpensive!

I thought about art ideas last night and came up with a list of things to do that I proably will never do. What is that? Where is the motivation I need. How can so much greed and ambition have so little drive.

Sometimes I want to apply to be a shopgirl rather than really getting my portfolio together. Thing is, I work. Work is supposed to make work, but real work- 9-5 kills all cells and leaves a girl drained. with no desire to exert. You'd think that going to the gym everyday would help- but that just makes me mroe tired. Hmm...chronice fatigue or laziness?

Wow- good thing I look good today- cause I feel like shit.

1 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Blogger radnauseum said...

woah. 3 posts in a week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home