Monday, August 22, 2005

2nd to last day at work



ddddfeeling very good about leaving it all behind- except my sweet computer- I will miss you most of all, G5!

•••vSince all I ate over the weekend was cream and cheese (
Mrs. L's is truly, truly, heaven on earth and is priced accordingly) I am back on the greens and other such healthy food stuffs.

I will keep playing snood for the rest of the day in hopes of getting a ridiculously high score. That way my replacement at work will never be able to beat it. I will then experience my word of the day:
Schadenfreude (\SHOD-n-froy-duh\, noun: A malicious satisfaction obtained from the misfortunes of others.)

Another image of what I will be leaving behind, alas:
her name is katrina and she is not a man
and they are real. Sam says shouldshoyuld shut up
because she is a really sweet lady. A really sweet
lady that advertises sexual favors in the
back of a newspaper.




i love you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home