Friday, May 06, 2005

NYC Spring is like getting an enema by a gang of bored bullies

FUCK YOU S.!
Ok- this week all I've learned is that when you tell the truth- you get fucked. When you work really hard and do a good job, no one notices and they turn around and screw you over. Seriously This week has been as fun as getting a septum ring yanked out by a gang lord who wants his money back. FUCK!
Not only have I been working three other jobs apart from my FULL time job~ every time I turn around I am getting told off. I went for an interview and was told my work was too low end and that no one would hire me if I was going to school in the fall- WHY did I tell the truth about that? Something else bad happened because of the truth that I don't remember...
Then last night at my first cater waiter gig I was the only one who had any innitiative or experience and was working as hard as I could doing a good job and then today I get a call from the office yelling at me because S. said I was bothering him about whether we get to eat or not. I asked if we got dinner. HOw is that bugging? I didn't ask twice, and at our training we were told they HAVE to feed us. Now thats TWO weeks in a row I've had trouble with the office and I've only worked five hours for these douchebags. I hate that asshole- he didn't even stay until the end and made the sous chef sign us out. Fat-ass-loser-dickbreath. Goddamn it- I want to break someones face. I'm going on vacation-I'm going on vacation-I'm going on vacation-Im going on vacation-I'm going on vacation.
I'll be snorkeling and driving in the sun wearing open toed sandals and short skirts. I was gonna get a bikini wax but I don't think I can take the abuse right now.
FUCK I hate this city. Everytime I start feeling good about something I get reminded that everyone here thinks I am shit and I will never get anything worthwhile out of being here. Most overrated place in the world.

2 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No one thinks you're shit, that's crazy. Well maybe S. but he sounds nuts. We love you! Everyone's always like "Where's Sweet Nothings?" "We miss her"

 
At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you tell on him?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home