Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Fuzzy Tuesday

I have been to Florida and am now back in the shitty. It is good to be back but I think we could use some palm trees and bodies of water that is turquoise instead of grey. Last night I went to NA with hopes of hanging out with Nicole Ritchie. She wasn't there- or I didn't get in the VIP room- but we had fun with the two hours of free Jack Daniels. We looked good and felt good and had a pretty wild Monday night.

• I am an official cater-waiter and at a Bar Mizvah last Saturday I got recruited to another company. So I'll be making good money and the work is mindless and keeps me busy- and entertained. If you've never been to a rich kids bar mizvah in the west 80's I recommend it: there were dancers and a baseball theme and I walked out with a cap, glove and a couple balls as well as a gorgeous bunch of spring flowers.


••I am seriously going to start a t-shirt biz. Why can't I profit from idiots who want to wear clever sayings?

••I took a class at the learning annex: How to Start Your own business..And it wasn't great- the guy is kind of weird and kept telling anecdotes about him and his wife- but he wasn't wearing a ring and I didn't believe he was the husband type.


••feeling hungover and can't focus my eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home