Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Riding the Snake

Thanks to my Nubbin for sending this my way. When I was in high school I was very much into The Doors and all things Morrison. Why does every suburban girl go through that weird Doors, Joplin thing? My BF Bou and I would listen to classic rock whenever we had boys over. I guess nothing puts you in the mood like overly cocky, drugged out wierdos. I think it was my junior year in college by the time I finally took that damn poster of the Lizard King off my wall. I gave it to Nubbin a few years after that, and I think with all the moving around apartments the last few years, old Jim ended up back in my closet. Rolled up, but not thrown out.

1 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that would go well in a frame in my music room.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home