Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Do the words: "Noted Fashion Photographer" mean anything to you?

WINCE! at Mr. and Mrs. J.
CRINGE! at Janice's new face peel

RECOIL! in disgust from Tyras hairstyles and "home-spun" wisdom

GAPE! at the "model's" childish behavior


SQUEAL! with delight over the prospect of beginning a brand-spanking new season of, as Jenipher so famously wrote on her ass:
ANTM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
respecito- or whatever

I've been illegally invited to a party hosted by Trace magazine for the upcoming fourth cycle of America's Next Top Model. Yaya herself will be there (the runner-up, but she still got signed by Ford) I won't go, because I don't think I will like the crowd, but if anyone is interested in crashing:

Tuesday, March 1st 2005 @ TAJ
48 W 21st street between 5th and 6th Avenue
7PM - 11PM
Wherever I am, I will be watching:"What the divas are up to now" that airs tonight on the UPN
The real fun is tomorrow night. I will be attending a catered party on the upper east side for the occasion.
I mean have you seen the artwork for this cycle? lovely...just lovely.I have to go read up on the new girls bios. I might start a pool. I wonder how to do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home